Saturday 31 May 2008

A DILDO FAUX PAS

I made a bit of a sex toy faux pas a while back. Oh yes – now I remember – it was on New Year’s Eve. No surprise, then - because I’d had quite a lot to drink.
I’d given my partner a bit of a work out, making her come with my tongue and a dildo, and she’d sucked a first load of jism out of me, like a good girl. It being New Year n’all, I reached for a vibrator to give her some more:
"Where’s that big blue one?" I asked.
"Purple", she corrected me, quite needlessly, in the way drunken people do; "it’s purple."
True enough. Woops! It’s B’s one which is blue – I just bought my wife a similar model out of some warped sense of fair play. (Actually, I bought them each the same anal probe and they both got the same big jelly dildo, too). Anyway, she didn’t make anything of it; so I proceeded to hoover her clit with this ridiculous all-singing, all-dancing purple supersonic rabbit thing (sometimes trapping my tongue between the rabbit ears and her clit, so she got a vibrating tongue job, too) – did this until she came so much I thought she was going have a fatal spasm. Then I turned her over and fucked her until the second coming (my second coming – God knows where she’d got to). Anyway, after about four hours’ manic dancing, and quite a skinful, I thought it was good going for us old folks.
Yeah, I suppose it is funny to get them exactly the same sex toys; but it does make sense. Firstly, these purchases were the fruit of research and effort – you can’t ignore work you’ve put in, just because it’s a different person. Secondly, it’s only fair – you can’t buy your lover an expensive present, then sell your wife short. (Though to be honest, my lover got a very arty glass dildo because she likes its coldness, while my wife didn’t get one). And thirdly, there’s human curiosity – who could resist, who could help wondering how two very different women would react to the same sort of stimulation?