Saturday 31 May 2008

BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED

Both my regular partners had had sex toys in the past - as personal presents and to use with me - but over time they’d somehow lapsed from use at home - and apart from a few dirty solo shows, they weren’t a regular part of my shenanigans with B. The supersonic rabbit contraption I got them both was sort of part of a progression, which merely started with a dildo apiece (though interestingly, both women still enjoy their big jelly dildoes most of all – especially combined with my tongue, or with them sucking cock).

How did this progression begin? I don’t know what I was after, exactly, but for some reason, I revived a modest-sized jelly one with B, first of all, and it went down very well with her:
I like to use something cold on myself, so I like the idea of astainless steel or glass dildo – how cool. But I have to say I found the one you used the other night was very sexy - understatement of the year.
What with Christmas coming up, I think I subsequently bought her the glass one as a present – and that led to a lot of fun. But at first, I just fucked her with a jelly dildo:
I have always known I liked cock, and getting fucked.What I didn't know before loving you is that I really, really like being penetrated by, well, anything really. Anything hard and approximately cock-like at least.
I hope you believe me when I say that what I want, desire, and must have in bed is cock. I have also told you that it's only being with you that has taught me that I like being penetrated - by anything really -as well as being properly fucked. It's just dirty and intense to be fucked by an object. And it's hot and intense in a different way to be fucked by you. And different again - and oh so good, the best - to have my tongue touching your cock, or your balls.

Of course a dildo usefully gets rid of the either/or situation: it lets you fuck her, while she licks your cock or balls. And I started to combine it with clit-licking:
I never knew until being with you that I love penetration... Perhaps you would consider fucking me -slowly - with something other than your cock while you lick me?
And let her fuck herself with it:
I would love to suck your cock while using a dildo and fingers on myself.
This was all good dirty fun. And yet, we were still only using dildos – like an extra cock, without all the bother of dealing with other people. We discussed them, but we just thought vibrators would be too distracting, if they weren’t part of a solo show – and we worried a little about the noise, when we were so often in hotel rooms:
Not sure vibrators are for introducing into our own play. Really we have enough to get through. Anyway, it's a private pleasure. Could be a public/private pleasure if you wanted to be my audience.
Then B put in a request:
Baby I might have changed my mind about vibrators. I had a little run in with one this evening. I was clean and glowing after a bath, having shaved from ankle to armpit and it seemed like a good idea to treat my manicured pussy to some lube. One thing led to another and I found myself practically fucking a vibrator which I had wedged in front of me, standing. I was bored after a while, needing something thicker, but found it made me feel sick with excitement (that's good) to rub against it slowly. I started having the slowest, wettest all-body orgasm which went on for so long that my legs were shaking and I had to stop, lie down, fuck myself and come again. I still feel slightly shaky now.

Ok, no problem – whatever the little lady wants, etc – so off I went to the shops again. As luck would have it, her partner and children were away for the night around that time and there wasn’t the same worry about buzzing noises at her house as there might be in a hotel. I went round there armed and dangerous – multi-function rabbit (the Swiss army knife of sex toys), anal probes, big jelly dong, arty glass dildo – I had the lot. By the time I left, she was completely spent: exhausted, satiated and rung out like a wet rag.

I was so impressed, I didn’t buy the company, but I did buy my partner a selection of these toys, too. Of course the girls do vary in their wants: B likes more tongue action combined with vibrator or dildo - and likes to fuck herself anally with the glass one. My partner, on the other hand, likes me to use something a little smaller and more flexible in her arse; but often combined with giving her some cock; so that I’m double fucking her – she says this is like having sex with an alien, but in a good way. Both girls share a love of their big jelly dongs, as I say – and love to be fucked with them, or fuck themselves with them, while sucking cock. And yes, they do both love their rabbit ones – what’s not to love about something which is more or less totally reliable at giving you several orgasms every time? – but at the same time, I think they both feel that it can be a bit much. It’s a little bit too fast, too reliable, almost: five minutes at gas mark 5 and that’s you, done: it shuts off other, more languorous and dilatory possibilities, delivering a coup de grace which ends play, at least for the time being.